Here I am with Mom and Dad (uncle Stan was taking the picture) while we checked out a great view looking towards Alcatraz. The weather was cloudy but fair and we even walked down to fisherman's wharf for some claim chowder (we are such tourists :-) Guess who is still there - the "I hide behind these leaves and scream at you when you walk by guy" Mom and Dad told me about his so I wasn't scared. J Out!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Checking out Alcatraz
Here I am with Mom and Dad (uncle Stan was taking the picture) while we checked out a great view looking towards Alcatraz. The weather was cloudy but fair and we even walked down to fisherman's wharf for some claim chowder (we are such tourists :-) Guess who is still there - the "I hide behind these leaves and scream at you when you walk by guy" Mom and Dad told me about his so I wasn't scared. J Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment